These lapel pins represent each of the 14 Wikimedia projects, from Wikipedia to Wikispecies. Do you have a specific project you love? Want them all?
Individual pins: $3.00
16 pack: $35.00
- Wikimedia: The global movement whose mission is to bring free educational content to the world.
- Wikipedia W: The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
- Wikipedia Globe: The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
- Wikimedia Community Logo: Representing the community of volunteers who create and runs the wide variety of projects making up the WIkimedia movement. Also used as the logo for Meta-Wiki the global project used to coordinate discussion of a wide array of Wikimedia issues.
- MediaWiki: The wiki software that powers all Wikimedia projects and thousands of other sites. Available completely free and open source for anyone to use.
- Wikimedia Commons: The central repository of free media for Wikimedia projects such as Wikipedia containing more than 12 million media files available for anyone to use on, or off, our projects.
- Wiktionary: The free dictionary aiming to gather all words, in all languages, with more than 13 million entries in 170 languages.
- Wikiquote: A free repository of quotations from famous people, books, proverbs and more currently available in more than 70 languages.
- Wikibooks: Aiming to build a collection of free e-book resources including textbooks, language courses and manuals.
- Wikisource: A multilingual project dedicated to preserving public domain and freely available primary source material, with more than 3 million source texts in more than 60 languages.
- Wikispecies: An open, wiki-based project to provide a central and extensive species database for taxonomy, with more than 325,000 species covered so far.
Wikiversity: A project devoted to creating open educational resources for all styles of education from pre-school to university, including professional training and informal learning.
- Wikinews: Collaborative free-content news site with more than 800,000 articles in more than 30 languages
Wikimania: The international conference of the Wikimedia movement. In 2013, it took place in Hong Kong and will take place in London in 2014.
Wikidata: a free knowledge base that can be read and edited by humans and machines alike.
Wikivoyage: a free, worldwide travel guide that anyone can edit.